Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM's Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
Social Media Associate
As Social Media Associate, your responsibility is to build engagement and brand equity with current as well as new followers on social media platforms and generate revenue.
- Growing Jumia’s organic social media reach and online audience engagement in Nigeria Implementing and translating the marketing and PR strategies to social media
- Creating and contributing to social media strategy and content development plans
- Conceptualizing, brainstorming and creating engaging, informative, relevant and viral-worthy content across Jumia social media handles and blogs.
- Contributing to content and script development for social media videos and product reviews.Posting to Jumia social media channels including but not limited to twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, blog.
- Interacting with online Jumia community real time including creating and appearing in live videos
- Generating and responding to online conversations and email enquiries on behalf of Jumia. Monitoring Jumia social media mentions and recommending strategic and timely responses as needed
- Building a monthly social media engagement report for all our social media handles.
- Other tasks may include assisting the content development team with writing, brainstorming, creating and implementing the content and engagement roadmap for all services and countries
- BSc Communications/Journalism/Marketing or any other social science degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role
- Copy-writing experience a plus
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Passion for social media and ability to research and keep up with evolutions